CASH is a member led, co-operatively run, not-for-profit organisation working to secure housing, working and social spaces by keeping them in the ownership of the local community.
We are a Community Land Trust, founded in June 2018 in South-East London and incorporated in May 2019 as a non-charitable Community Benefit Society.
We invite people from all walks of life with a special welcome to those who find the current shape of the housing market unjust and necessary to reform.
Let's do this together!
Since we began our aims have been to:
- create, protect and sustain
- influence the regeneration of the places we live and work in
- pursue mixed-use development schemes which genuinely benefit local communities
- offer a constructive response to the ongoing housing crisis
- deliver sustainable and inclusive projects
We have now moved to a stage of implementing our goals. This website demonstrates our vision and how we are going to deliver it.
Find out about our development strategy on Vision page.
Read our latest news entries:
Explore all posts on the News page.
You can find more information on CLTs in Resources section.
Want to get involved? Visit our Starter page.